The IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society hosts a premier symposium annually on all relevant topics for workers and innovators in the product safety area. Join us in Portland, Oregon, USA for SPCE 2020 for two days of technical sessions and exhibits!
Call For Papers
Please go to the Submission page on the SPCE website for details & comprehensive submission instructions, including separate formal paper and presentation templates. Formal papers & presentations not submitted per submission instructions by the initial deadline may need to be held over until next year depending on the number of submissions. Please note, when serving as an educational presenter during SPCE 2020, speakers are permitted to introduce themselves and make reference to the company they represent, or their company activities, as is necessary for context within the course of their presentation. Company sales or other promotional activities should be reserved for other times.
The IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society seeks original and unpublished formal papers, presentations (without formal papers), workshops, and tutorials on all aspects of product safety and compliance engineering including, but not limited to:
- Global Market Access & Regulations, Compliance Management
- EMC & Wireless Compliance
- Environmental & Energy Regulations
- Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
- Medical Devices
- Compliance 101
- Hazard Based Safety
- Engineering & Safety Science
- Forensics, Failure & Risk Analysis, Assessment & Management
- Legal, Regulations, Directives & Consumer Protection
- Emerging Technologies & Innovations